- 24 Stories
- 70 Large corner residences
- Range: 2,300 - 4,980 square feet
- PRICE From $950,000 - $3.7 Million
- Private elevators
- 10’ ceilings, 12’ ceilings in penthouses
- Superbly equipped fitness center with private locker rooms
- 24/7 Fully staffed front desk & concierge
- 24-Hour valet
- Ability to combine two residences
Bellini Aventura is the most recent project on Williams Island and probably the last of its kind because there is no more land available for real estate development. When Williams Island was first developed in the early 1980s (a full decade before the city of Aventura was founded), it set a sophisticated new standard for the Northeast Miami-Dade waterfront. The Tony Island, marketed as “The Florida Riviera,” even had superstar spokesperson and resident Sophia Loren raising the glamour quotient.
Over the years, Williams Island has grown larger, while holding its own in the Aventura luxury residential league with buildings and amenities that include the exclusive Island Club health club and spa, marina and 16-court tennis complex. Now the last remaining residential site at 4100 Williams Island Blvd. is about to get a luxury boutique tower, Bellini at Williams Island.
Bellini will occupy Williams Island’s last remaining residential site. It will do so with uncommon flair and a design sensibility that will set it apart from every other residence on the Island. This 24-story boutique-style condominium will offer only 70 very exclusive and private residences. Each is a corner unit with its own private elevator and three generously proportioned bedrooms. With its distinctive elliptical shape highlighted by wraparound glass balconies, Bellini is certain to become Williams Island’s signature building. You’ll enjoy sweeping water views in all directions, further enhanced by expansive balconies, 10-foot-high ceilings, and 12-foot ceilings in penthouses. Luxury abounds, including interior finishes featuring the finest appointments.
INTRODUCING BELLINI AT WILLIAMS ISLAND. LOCATED IN AVENTURA, FLORIDA.
• Your Williams Island address puts you mere minutes from the endless shopping, dining and entertainment possibilities of Aventura.
• Next door to great Atlantic beaches and the Intracoastal Waterway, and within easy reach of Downtown Miami and the business hubs of Brickell Avenue.
• Centrally located between both of South Florida’s major airports.
- 10 miles south of Fort Lauderdale International Airport
- 15 miles north of Miami International Airport.
• The Aventura Mall presents one of the supreme shopping experiences in North America with more than 2.3 million square feet of style. Also located close to the ultimate in luxury shopping, Bal Harbour Shops and Gulfstream Park’s cinemas, restaurants, and shopping.
• Short drive from the glamorous night life of South Beach.
INVENTORY IN AVENTURA: 5-YEAR COMPARISON
PRICE PER SQUARE FOOT IN AVENTURA, CONDOS OVER $900,000: 5-YEAR COMPARISON
A DEVELOPER RESPONSIBLE FOR SOUTH FLORIDA’S MOST PRESTIGIOUS RESIDENCES.
• Martin Margulies and his associates have some three decades of high-end condominium construction to their credit. Portfolio includes:
- Grove Isle, Coconut Grove
- Bellini I, Bal Harbour
- Grand Bay Towers, Key Biscayne
• Mr. Margulies is recognized for the personal attention he devotes to every one of his condominium developments. The architecture, interior design, landscaping and recreation all attest to his uncompromising nature and total commitment to quality and good taste.
• Residents also benefit from the fact that Mr. Margulies is recognized as one of the leading collectors of contemporary art in the world. His aesthetic sensibilities will be reflected in all the elegant furnishings and flourishes that will bring a fresh new sense of style to the glamourous Williams Island lifestyle.
FLORIDA’S RIVIERA IS THE PLACE TO BE.
• Williams Island has come to be thought of as Florida’s Riviera, one of the area’s most pleasurable and prestigious places to live.
• An exclusive, private way of life to those accustomed to the finest of things at one of South Florida’s most prestigious addresses.
• Beginning with its first majestic residential tower in 1985 (4000 Island Boulevard), and continuing through its most recent addition - Bella Mare (6000 Island Boulevard), which made its grand entrance in 2005, Williams Island has consistently set standards for beauty, grace, and quality.
• Each building on the Island boasts its own unique feel and amenities, but all offer the ultimate in attentive service. From 24-hour valet to engaging concierge, everyone on staff is dedicated to fulfilling special requirements.
• Bellini will occupy Williams Island’s last remaining residential site.
ISLAND DESCRIPTION & AMENITIES
• Private, gated residential island consisting of 80 acres with 24-hour roaming security
• 9 residential towers, totaling approximately 2,000 exclusive residences
• Williams Island’s 27,000 square foot, Resort-Style Club and Spa - will undergo renovation, estimated completion 2013
- Indoor Pool
- Hair Salon
- Personal Training
- Cutting-Edge Spa Treatments
• Island Club Pool, Bar, and Grill
• Island Café and Island Club Restaurant
• 16-Court Tennis Complex
• Private Yacht Club & Marina with 106 slips for yachts up to 160 feet
• All-day shuttle service to all residential towers and amenities
THE FIRST PRE-CONSTRUCTION DEVELOPMENT TO BREAK GROUND IN SOUTH FLORIDA IN 2011.
THE LAST RESIDENTIAL SITE ON WILLIAMS ISLAND.
• This 24-story boutique-style condominium will offer only 70 very chic, very private, very exclusive residences. Each is a corner unit with its own private elevator and three generously proportioned bedrooms.
• With its distinctive elliptical shape highlighted by wraparound glass balconies, Bellini is certain to become Williams Island’s signature building.
• Enjoy 90 degree panoramic water views from every residence, further enhanced by expansive balconies and 10-foot-high ceilings.
• Residences will range from over 2,300 to nearly 2,700 square feet, each with 3 bedrooms and 3.5 baths. The top two floors will boast extraordinary penthouses that will encompass nearly 5,000 square feet.
• Interior appointments feature top-drawer names throughout, high-quality appliances and conveniences, and top-line fixtures. Other notable features include private elevators, 10-foot ceilings (12-foot ceilings in penthouses), and hurricane-rated impact resistance glass.
• Address: 4100 Williams Island, Aventura FL 33180
• Lot Size: 1.59 Acres
• Developer: Martin Z. Margulies
• Architect: Stuart Cohen, Cohen, Freedman & Encinosa
• Overview: 24 story style condominium with 70 spacious residences. All with 90 degree panoramic water views.
• Unit Sizes:
Unit A: 2,608 sq. ft.
Unit B: 2,235 sq. ft.
Penthouses: 4,955 sq. ft.
• Price Ranges:
Unit A: From $1,250,000 - $1,975,000
Unit B: From $1,000,000 - $1,725,000
Penthouses: Starting at $3,700,000
• Residence Features:
- European Cabinetry by Poggen Pohl
- Granite or Quartz Counter-tops
- Sub-zero appliances
- Bosch Dishwasher
- Washer & Dryer
- Wine Cooler
- Cook Top
- Two-zone Air Conditioning Systems
• Building Features:
- Elegant entrance with Porte Cochere
- 24-hour security & valet, garage parking
- Two Story Lobby
- 24/7 fully staed front desk with concierge
- Private elevators for each residence
- 10 foot ceilings
- 12 foot ceilings for penthouses
- Fitness Center with private men’s and women’s locker rooms
- Beautifully landscaped sundeck with resort-style pool and spa and a large cabana area, all overlooking the Williams Island Marina
- Media room for private screening and lounge
- Kids’ game room and lounge