Renowned French designer Phillippe Starck and mega-developer Jorge M. Perez have found a way to symbolize all of these traits in one extraordinary building. Their inspired collaboration symbolizes the uniqueness of Miami Beach. It is ICON South Beach.
A unique and contemporary two-tiered residential tower positioned next to Murano Grande on 1,000 linear feet of bay frontage, ICON rises 35 and 40 floors respectively above the ground. A standout on the lavish seven-acre site, ICON exceeds expectations, and by its sheer innovation and artistry, it transports you to a higher realm. Icon South Beach condos revive the spirit, accelerate the pulse, and ignite the imagination.
ICON has its classical inspiration, but it is a place that admires the most modern elements of high style. At ICON South Beach, your visions run free as you live in a designer original, with masterpiece potential.
Within walking distance of the famed restaurants, cafes, shops, and boutiques of South Beach, ICON condos are also located behind the Miami Beach Marina. With no fixed bridges and plenty of deep water, Miami Beach Marina offers easy accessibility to great fishing, sailing, cruising, and dining.
• Heated bay front lap pool and whirlpool spa
• Elevated infinity edge bay front swimming pool
• Spacious Health Spa and Fitness Center equipped with sauna and steam room
• Resident café overlooking the bay
• Pool bar and grill serving fun, casual fare
• Reception desk that stretches a fanciful 40 feet
• A 24-foot golden urn-shaped coffee and tea area with a kitchenette
• Porte cochere entry with 24-hour complimentary valet parking
• State-of-the-art building completely wired for high-speed cable modem internet service
• Concierge staff offering premier hospitality services including housekeeping, laundry, and dry cleaning services
• Billiard Room
• Conference Room
• Business Services
• 24-hour computer monitored security and fire prevention systens
• Mail and package receiving desk