Portofino Tower is really a one-of-a-kind building, mainly because there was nothing like it in South Beach in the mid 90’s. Portofino Tower is the first skyscraper in South Beach, which makes this building unique and out of this world for its time. It sits near Fisher Island, providing amazing views of the ocean. Many famous people like Detroit Red Wings player Federov and former tennis player Anna Kournikova like to reside in Portofino.
The Portofino Tower residences and lavish penthouses are constructed from the highest quality materials available, including many things such as kitchen appliances and appliances, all the way to excellent bathroom features and fixtures. Portofino Tower does not fail to deliver, it will provide the best experience to the residents and guests as possible. Portofino Tower of South Beach also contains world-class amenities and luxuries such as its 29th floor Club Portofino, which is an owners-only destination that provides wonderful amenities such as fitness center, sauna and steam rooms, massage services, terrace with bar, game rooms and theaters.
Get in on Miami Beach’s hottest action, or get away from it all in your own deluxe getaway, the Portofino Tower.
• Award-winning architecture
• Swimming pools
• Tennis courts
• Lushly landscaped grounds
• 29th floor Club Portofino for residents only: state-of-the-art fitness center, personal trainers, aerobic area, sauna and steam rooms, massage services, terrace with bar, game and billiards room, and theaters with big-screen TV’s
• Full-time concierge that provides a wide range of services such as airport transportation, catering, dry cleaning, and more.
• 24-hour attended gatehouse entry
• 24-hour high tech security
• Four-story lobby
• Individual storage space
• Close to Miami Beach Marina