Zen-like in its sophistication and simplicity, The Setai is a place so calming, serene and sensual that it is sure that change guests forever, whether staying for a night or a lifetime at this five-star condo. Born out of brilliant dream, The Setai reflects a passion to provide an experience that few can envision. Starting with an cherished setting, The Setai creates a private world that connects guests with the greatest attractions of South Beach: the sea, the sun, and the beach, as well as the shops, restaurants, clubs, and spas.
On one level, The Setai is a condominium, a hotel, and a resort. But on the deeper, more expressive level, it is something altogether different. To this peaceful oasis, property-owner extraordinaire Adrian Zecha added his own signature touch and only the finest features and amenities. Zecha, who co-founded and built The Regent Hotels, is also the common denominator behind five of the worlds top ten beach resorts.
One of the highest buildings on the South Beach skyline, The Setai condo residences are in a 40-story, ultra-luxury condo tower featuring astonishing surroundings with panoramic views of the ocean, South Beach and the Miami skyline, from floor-to-ceiling windows. The Setai offers one, two, three, and four bedroom residences, two-story townhomes and penthouses.
Setai, there is no word for it in English, perhaps because nothing quite like the building has ever before existed. You’ll be treated with the utter most care and treatment, making you feel like a king or queen.
• Three spectacular Oceanside swimming pools
• Lushly landscaped gardens surrounding the pools and fountains
• Resort area on the beach offers teak-latticed cabanas, beach daybeds, pods, towels, food, and beverage service
• Fully-staffed Fitness Center featuring state-of-the-art equipment, personal trainers, yoga, and Tai Chi
• Water sports
• Golf and tennis available
• Deep-sea diving
• Private yacht charters
• Private plane charters
• World-renowned boutique and art shop
• Setai’s exquisite five-star restaurant with expansive exhibition kitchen presents the finest and freshest ingredients
• The Beach Bar, a 90-foot poolside bar, stretches virtually the entire length of the pool deck
• The Bar, nestled between the lobby and the courtyard, offers many fine drinks
• The Champagne, Crustacean and Caviar Bar offers a fine selection of fine food and drink
• 24-hour concierge
• Laundry valet, maid, and room service
• 24-hour security